Dr. Michels-Ashwood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karin Michels-Ashwood, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Michels-Ashwood completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. She currently practices at Park City Primary Care Center and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michels-Ashwood is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michels-Ashwood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michels-Ashwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michels-Ashwood frequently treats Wellness Examination, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Michels-Ashwood's office is located at 64 Black Rock Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michels-Ashwood speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital