Dr. Karim Masri, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Henrico, VA. Dr. Masri completed a residency at University of Kansas School of Medicine. He currently practices at Bon Secours Rheumatology Center and is affiliated with Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Masri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Bon Secours Rheumatology Center
Bon Secours Rheumatology Center9602 PATTERSON AVE, Henrico, VA 23229 Existing Patients: (804) 217-9601
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Houston / University Park, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Masri?
Dr. Masri is an extremely gifted physician with a keen focus on the well-being of his patients. His interpersonal skills are excellent and he displays a talent for making his patients feel at ease.
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital