Dr. Karil Bellah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bellah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karil Bellah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salina, KS. Dr. Bellah completed a residency at University of Massachusetts School of Medicine. She currently practices at Mowery Clinic and is affiliated with Lindsborg Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bellah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mowery Clinic737 E Crawford St, Salina, KS 67401 Existing Patients: (785) 827-7261
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bellah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bellah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bellah frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bellah's office is located at 737 E Crawford St, Salina, KS 67401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bellah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lindsborg Community Hospital
- Salina Regional Health Center