Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Kariappa Appachu, MD is a nephrology specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Appachu completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Appachu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Mangalore University / Kasturba Medical College, Medical School
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC
Southwest Kidney Institute2149 E Warner Rd Ste 101, Tempe, AZ 85284 Existing Patients: (480) 610-6100
- 2 337 E Coronado Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Existing Patients: (480) 610-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Appachu?
Very compassionate and knowledge. Doesn't mind spending time in room to fully answer any concerns. Grateful to have him on my side.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Appachu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Appachu frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Acidosis.
Dr. Appachu's office is located at 2149 E Warner Rd Ste 101, Tempe, AZ 85284. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Appachu speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center