Dr. Kari Jerge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jerge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kari Jerge, MD is a general surgery specialist in Moreno Valley, CA. Dr. Jerge completed a residency at Saint Louis University Hospital. She currently practices at RIVERSIDE COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jerge is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverside County Medical Center
Riverside County Medical Center26520 Cactus Ave, Moreno Valley, CA 92555 Existing Patients: (951) 486-4000
HSHS Medical Group
Springfield800 E Carpenter St, Springfield, IL 62702 Existing Patients: (217) 757-6570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jerge?
Problem solver. She actively listens which is so important. She doesn't rely on algorithms, she actually looks at her patients, listens and assesses and then fixes problems! Amazing doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jerge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jerge frequently treats Wound Repair, Appendicitis, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Jerge's office is located at 26520 Cactus Ave, Moreno Valley, CA 92555. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jerge speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jerge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital