Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emsbo?
Dr. Emsbo has consistently been the most wonderful doctor. She listens and gives supportive and honest feedback. Mi
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Emsbo's profile.
Dr. Emsbo in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Emsbo's office is located at 100 2nd Ave Needham, MA 02494. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Emsbo is able to speak Danish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Emsbo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center and Mount Auburn Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Needham Office100 2nd Ave, Needham, MA 02494 (781) 431-1333
Visions HealthCare170 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02481 (781) 431-1333