Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emsbo?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Emsbo and think she is amazing across the board! She is kind, attentive and listens to my concerns. She always explains things thoroughly and gets to the root of your problems. I have found that calling the front desk can be difficult (put on hold or VM often) but emailing works well. Overall I’m really happy with her as my PCP!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Emsbo's profile.
Dr. Emsbo in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Emsbo's office is located at 100 2nd Ave Needham, MA 02494. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Emsbo is able to speak Danish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Emsbo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center and Mount Auburn Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kari Emsbo, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Needham Office100 2nd Ave, Needham, MA 02494 (781) 431-1333
Visions HealthCare170 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02481 (781) 431-1333