Dr. Kari Wisinski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wisinski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kari Wisinski, MD is a hematology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Wisinski completed a residency at U CO Hlth Sci Ctr. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U CO Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U CO Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Washington U, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wisinski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wisinski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wisinski frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Wisinski's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wisinski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital