Dr. Karen Rheuban, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rheuban's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Rheuban, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Rheuban completed a residency at University of Virginia. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rheuban is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1974
- University of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rheuban?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rheuban accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rheuban frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Tilt Table Testing, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Rheuban's office is located at 1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rheuban has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital
University of Virginia Health System
UVA Children's Hospital Battle Building, Charlottesville VA1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-0123
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (434) 924-9119