Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Evans, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Ft Wayne Fp Res. She currently practices at Northeast Medical Associates and is affiliated with Dupont Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ft Wayne Fp Res, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Pekin Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Medical Associates
Northeast Medical Associates PC1234 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Existing Patients: (260) 480-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Cares very much about her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 1234 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital