Dr. Reed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Reed, MD is a family medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Reed completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Department Of Family Medicine. She currently practices at Richland Medical Center and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Wisconsin Department Of Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richland Medical Center
Richland Medical Center3102 Meriter Way, Madison, WI 53719 Existing Patients: (608) 417-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Dr Reed is an amazing doctor, She is a professional and knowledgeable person. Her team, specifically Maria and Sarah are the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Reed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reed frequently treats Diabetes Screening, Thyroid Screening, and Lyme Disease Evaluation.
Dr. Reed's office is located at 3102 Meriter Way, Madison, WI 53719. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reed speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital