Call (954) 869-1361 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Karen Askari, MD
Dr. Karen Askari, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Askari completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Memorial Division of Endocrinology and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Askari is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Universidad Del Norte, Medical School — 2007
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Askari?
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Askari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Askari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Askari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Askari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Askari frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Askari's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 205A 205A, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Askari speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.