Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (706) 223-1557, and for other questions, call (706) 721-3291.
Dr. Karen Draper, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Draper completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at Augusta University Medical Center and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Draper is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Grand Rapids/MI St University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta University Medical Center
Augusta University Medical Center1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Draper?
My 81 year old mother needed surgery and we were referred to Dr Karen Draper. From the initial consultation through surgery and recovery we encountered caring professionals who listened to our questions and comforted us that this was indeed the actions we should be taking - they were friendly, knowledgeable and made the experience as pleasant as possible. We would recommend Dr Draper and her entire staff. Mom is doing great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Draper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Draper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Draper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Draper frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Draper's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Draper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Augusta University Medical Center