Dr. Karen Ta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Ta, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Woodbury, MN. Dr. Ta completed a residency at University of Minnesota. She currently practices at HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Regions Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ta is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Paul - Ramsey MC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health
HealthPartners Regions Behavioral Health1811 Weir Dr Ste 355, Woodbury, MN 55125 Existing Patients: (952) 967-7992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ta?
Professional, Understanding, and very intelligent. I trust her very much.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ta frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Ta's office is located at 1811 Weir Dr Ste 355, Woodbury, MN 55125. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital