Dr. Karen Beckerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beckerman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Beckerman, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Beckerman completed a residency at Jewish Hosp St Louis. She currently practices at Ubcp Maternal Fetal Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Hosp-Washington U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Jewish Hosp St Louis, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Mc, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Bronxcare Health System1650 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10457 Existing Patients: (718) 239-8383
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beckerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beckerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beckerman frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Gestational Diabetes, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Beckerman's office is located at 2920 Telegraph Ave Ste 200, Berkeley, CA 94705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beckerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.