Dr. Karen Newbold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newbold's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Newbold, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Somerville, MA. Dr. Newbold completed a residency at Children's Hospital Of Pittsburg. She currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Somerville Practice. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newbold is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital Of Pittsburg, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Somerville Practice
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Somerville Practice40 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144 Existing Patients: (617) 629-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newbold?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newbold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newbold frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), and Dermatitis.
Dr. Newbold's office is located at 40 Holland St, Somerville, MA 02144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newbold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.