Dr. Foushee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Foushee, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Foushee completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. She currently practices at Pediatric Partners Of Augusta. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foushee is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Partners Of Augusta
Pediatric Partners Of Augusta1303 Dantignac St Ste 2600, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 854-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foushee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Foushee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foushee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foushee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foushee frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Fever, and Common Cold.
Dr. Foushee's office is located at 1303 Dantignac St Ste 2600, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.