Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Karen Chisholm, MD is a hematology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Chisholm completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. She currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital. Dr. Chisholm is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chisholm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chisholm frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Chisholm's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chisholm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 (206) 987-5889