Dr. Karen Tedesco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tedesco's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Tedesco, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Tedesco completed a residency at University Of Mi Med Center. She currently practices at New York Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Ellis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tedesco is board certified in Hematology.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Mi Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Univ of MI Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1998
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tedesco?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tedesco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tedesco frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Tedesco's office is located at 400 Patroon Creek Blvd Ste 1, Albany, NY 12206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tedesco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellis Hospital
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam