Dr. Karen Koffler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Koffler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Koffler, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Koffler completed a residency at University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koffler is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- Institute for Functional Medicine, Other Education — 2014
- University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Michael Reese Hosp/St Marcaret Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine1801 Nw 9th Ave Ste 470, Miami, FL 33136 Existing Patients: (305) 243-4751
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koffler?
Dr Koffler does not accept any insurance. I find this to be unacceptable when being affiliated with the University of Miami. Charging students 650 dollars for an evaluation is a price only students of wealthy parents can afford. Follow up visits are also very expensive. The Osher Foundation five million endowment for the creation of the center was designed not to take insurance ? Dr. Karen Koffler is no doubt an excellent doctor in her field. It is sad that only students of very wealthy parents will be able to benefit from her years of experience. Prior to this position ,Dr Koffler did take insurance . United Health Care had her loaded in their system. I highly recommend Dr Koffler if you are wealthy
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Koffler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Koffler frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Koffler's office is located at 1801 Nw 9th Ave Ste 470, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koffler speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Koffler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- UHealth Tower Hospital