Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Miller, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. She currently practices at Tufts Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Tufts Children's Hospital
Floating Hospital for Children Developmental-Behavioral800 Washington St # 334, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8100