Dr. Karen Marcus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marcus' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Marcus, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Marcus completed a residency at Joint Center Rad Therapy Harvard. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
- National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Joint Center Rad Therapy Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Cancer Survivorship Program450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Radiology
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Radiology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7226
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marcus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marcus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marcus frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Pancreatic Cancer.
Dr. Marcus' office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marcus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital