Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hunt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karen Hunt, MD is a hematology specialist in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Hunt completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. She currently practices at Northwest Health Care Oncology and Hemat and is affiliated with Cabinet Peaks Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunt is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Health Care Oncology and Hemat350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT 59901 Existing Patients: (406) 752-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hunt frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Hunt's office is located at 350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT 59901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hunt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- The Healthcenter