Dr. Karen Dyer, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dyer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Dyer, MB BS is a pediatrics specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Dyer completed a residency at Howard University Hospital. She currently practices at Rosecrance Swedish American Collaboration. Dr. Dyer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital
- Howard University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Howard University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Coll West Indies, Kingston, Medical School — 1987
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dyer frequently treats Circumcision, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Dyer's office is located at 1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.