Dr. Isselbacher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Isselbacher, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Needham, MA. Dr. Isselbacher completed a residency at Mt Auburn Hospital. She currently practices at Exceptional Health and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Isselbacher is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Exceptional Health140 Gould St, Needham, MA 02494 Existing Patients: (781) 444-3550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isselbacher?
Dr. Isselbacher figured out what was wrong with me when no other doctor could. Her attention to detail and ability to read inbetween the lines in refreshing to see these days. Her staff is not only very polite but also seem genuinely interested in helping their patients in any way they can!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Isselbacher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Isselbacher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Isselbacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Isselbacher frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Polyuria, and Limb Cramp.
Dr. Isselbacher's office is located at 140 Gould St, Needham, MA 02494. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital