Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karen Walson, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Walson completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. She currently practices at Pediatrix Medical Group of Georgia PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walson is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatrix Medical Group of Georgia PC980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 620, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 252-9751
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walson frequently treats Ischemic Colitis, Partial Lung Collapse, and Pleural Effusion.
Dr. Walson's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 620, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.