Dr. Karen Pletta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pletta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Pletta, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stoughton, WI. Dr. Pletta completed a residency at Chldns Hosp-Ohio State U. She currently practices at Uw Health-stoughton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pletta is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Chldns Hosp-Ohio State U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Chldns Hosp-Ohio State U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of Southwest Wisconsin
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University WI Health East Clinic
Group Health Coop of South Central Wisconsin5249 E Terrace Dr, Madison, WI 53718 Existing Patients: (608) 265-1212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pletta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pletta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pletta frequently treats Pharyngitis, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acne.
Dr. Pletta's office is located at 1001 NYGAARD ST, Stoughton, WI 53589. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pletta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.