Dr. Garner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Garner, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in San Clemente, CA. Dr. Garner completed a residency at Harbor UCLA Hospital. She currently practices at Mission Heritage Medical Group and is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Harbor UCLA Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Harbor UCLA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1994
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mission Heritage Medical Group
Mission Heritage Medical Group831 Via Suerte Ste 102, San Clemente, CA 92673 Existing Patients: (949) 364-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garner?
I love Jose, he is smart and very handsome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Garner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garner frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Osteopenia, and Sarcoidosis.
Dr. Garner's office is located at 831 Via Suerte Ste 102, San Clemente, CA 92673. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garner speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chapman Global Medical Center