Dr. Karen Evensen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Evensen completed a residency at University of Iowa. She currently practices at St. Jude Heritage Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evensen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group2141 N Harbor Blvd Ste 3500, Fullerton, CA 92835 Existing Patients: (714) 626-8630
- Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Center`, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa, Residency Hospital
- University of Iowa, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evensen?
She is very professional, very attentive and remarkably attends to patients needs. However, the schedular staff lacks patience, lacks good communication skills and etiquette. They rushed through calls, unmindful of patient’s concerns and needs. I find them with rude behavior. Phone calls for appointments should immensely require good, effective communication skills, patience and good manners.
- St. Jude Medical Center