Dr. Karen Elmore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elmore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Elmore, MD is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Abingdon, VA. Dr. Elmore completed a residency at Internal Med Women's Health Track. She currently practices at Magnolia Family Medicine Pllc and is affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elmore is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Internal Med Women's Health Track, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Magnolia Family Medicine Pllc611 Campus Dr Ste 200, Abingdon, VA 24210 Existing Patients: (276) 258-4920
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elmore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elmore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elmore frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Elmore's office is located at 611 Campus Dr Ste 200, Abingdon, VA 24210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elmore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnston Memorial Hospital