Dr. Wagner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Wagner, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Galveston, TX. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at Utmb. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wagner is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- McLean Hosp/Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Malden Hosp/Boston U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Wagner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wagner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wagner frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Utmb301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555 Existing Patients: (281) 338-2798
UTMB Health Psychiatry
Psychiatry Webster400 N Texas Ave Ste A, Webster, TX 77598 Existing Patients: (281) 338-2798