Dr. Karen Dudley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dudley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Dudley, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Dudley completed a residency at Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester. She currently practices at Northside Women's Specialists. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dudley is board certified in Neonatology.
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dudley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dudley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dudley frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia and Neonatal Tachycardia.
Dr. Dudley's office is located at 980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 620, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dudley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Northside Women's Specialists
Pediatrix Medical Group of Georgia PC980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 620, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 252-9751