Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 853-8185.
Dr. Karen Cheng, MD
Dr. Karen Cheng, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Cheng completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at UCLA Comprehensive Health Program and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheng is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheng?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Cheng, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cheng's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cheng accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cheng frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Thyroid Screening.
Dr. Cheng's office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheng has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
UCLA Comprehensive Health Program
UCLA Comprehensive Health Program100 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 853-8185