Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003.
Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO
Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO is a family medicine specialist in Sewell, NJ. Dr. Calabrese completed a residency at UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine. She currently practices at Cooper Care Alliance and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Calabrese is board certified in Family Practice.
- UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Rosemont College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calabrese?
Very professional, helpful, caring, listens and explains.
- Cooper University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Calabrese has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Calabrese's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calabrese accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calabrese frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Muscle Weakness, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Calabrese's office is located at 100 Kings Way E Ste B1, Sewell, NJ 08080. Find other locations and directions.