Dr. Bresnahan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Bresnahan, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bresnahan completed a residency at Boston City Hosp/Busm. She currently practices at Tufts Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bresnahan is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston City Hosp/Busm, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Boston City Hosp/Busm, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- UMDNJ-Rutgers, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Children's Hospital
Floating Hospital for Children Developmental-Behavioral800 Washington St # 334, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bresnahan?
We love Dr. Bresnahan. My son has been a patient for a few years. Dr. Bresnahan absolutely understands child development and gets the subtleties that not everyone picks up on. She has a way of communicating with my son directly so she can see how he is really doing. She has been instrumental in helping us get services at school, getting my son on the right medication (albeit a last resort) and guiding us as parents on how to manage things at home and in social situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Bresnahan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bresnahan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bresnahan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bresnahan's office is located at 800 Washington St # 334, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.