Dr. Russell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Russell, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Russell completed a residency at Naval Med Center. She currently practices at TMH Physician Partners, Cancer & Hematology Specialists. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Russell is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TMH Physician Partners, Cancer & Hematology Specialists
TMH Physician Partners, Cancer & Hematology Specialists1775 One Healing Pl, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 431-5360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russell?
Dr. Russell is very knowledgeable and extremely compassionate. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She makes going to the doctor almost enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Russell frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Russell's office is located at 1775 One Healing Pl, Tallahassee, FL 32308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.