New patients may call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Altmann completed a residency at Columbia P&amp;S Med Ctr. She currently practices at CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Children'S Hospital Boston|Columbia P&amp;s Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia P&amp;S Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altmann?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Karen Altmann, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Altmann's profile.
Dr. Altmann frequently treats the following conditions: Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Ventricular Septal Defect. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Altmann's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Altmann provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Karen Altmann, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Karen Altmann, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.