Dr. Karen Yeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yeh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karen Yeh, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Yeh completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. She currently practices at University Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yeh is board certified in General Surgery.
- Fox Chase Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Surgical Oncology
University Surgical Oncology818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 104, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 434-0130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yeh?
Dr. Yeh is extremely friendly, thorough, caring, considerate, calm, and remembers specific patient and personal information about issues discussed with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yeh frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Breast Cancer, and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.
Dr. Yeh's office is located at 818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 104, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta