Dr. O'Brien has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen O'Brien, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at Hospital Of University Of Pa. She currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of University Of Pa, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Brien accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Brien frequently treats Breech Position, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. O'Brien's office is located at 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center