Dr. Karen Haunss-Sapinski, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Haunss-Sapinski completed a residency at University of Virginia. She currently practices at Great Neck ENT and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haunss-Sapinski is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Great Neck ENT
Great Neck ENT833 Northern Blvd Ste 260, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 829-3466
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haunss-Sapinski?
I have been going to Dr. Haunss for about a decade. She is a superb clinician and also a wonderful person. She takes the time to diagnose symptoms thoroughly, and is never in a rush to finish an appointment. (for this reason, yes, you may have to wait a few minutes longer, due to her giving each patient the care that they deserve. ) Dr. Haunss is extremely down to earth, and her kind, generous, temperament is, in my humble opinion, quite unique in the field of medicine. I would recommend her skills as an ENT doctor in a heartbeat. And in fact, I have.
- North Shore University Hospital