Dr. Graham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Graham, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Graham completed a residency at Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Ophthalmology Christus St Joseph Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year. She currently practices at UNC Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graham is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Ophthalmology Christus St Joseph Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year, Residency Hospital
- University of Toronto, Internship Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNC Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
UNC Adult Psychiatry Clinic77 Vilcom Center Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-5217
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graham frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Graham's office is located at 77 Vilcom Center Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of North Carolina Hospital