Dr. Finkelstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karen Finkelstein, MD is a oncology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. She currently practices at Southwest Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNC Chapel Hill Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Ny Ny, Internship Hospital — 1998
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Medical School — 1997
- Columbia University Institute Of Human Nutrition, Other Education — 1993
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finkelstein?
Excellent and caring practitioner. I put my life in her hands, and she’s never given me cause to doubt her. Would recommend wholeheartedly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karen Finkelstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Finkelstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Finkelstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Finkelstein frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Finkelstein's office is located at 201 Cedar St SE Ste 304, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Finkelstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center
- Cibola General Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Lovelace Women's Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital