Dr. Simpson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kareen Simpson, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Simpson completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. She currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simpson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- U Coll West Indies, Kingston, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
- 3 210 S Desplaines St, Chicago, IL 60661 Existing Patients: (312) 654-2720
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simpson?
Making appointments was easy and her office staff helped me with my insurance. Appointment wait time was short. She was concerned about my health and she was very friendly. I felt at ease after talking to her. She cared about my concerns and went over each with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kareen Simpson, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simpson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simpson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simpson frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Simpson's office is located at 210 S Desplaines St, Chicago, IL 60661. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Metrosouth Medical Center