Dr. Grewal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karanvir Grewal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Grewal completed a residency at Metrohlth Med Center. He currently practices at Ohio Health Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grewal is board certified in Cardiology.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Metrohlth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Metrohlth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio Health Heart & Vascular
Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 262-6772
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grewal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karanvir Grewal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grewal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grewal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grewal frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Grewal's office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- OhioHealth Berger Hospital
- Ohiohealth O'Bleness Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital