Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karan Singh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Karandeep Singh MD PC and is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Cardiology.
- U MO, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1991
- PGIMER, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karan Singh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 921 W 7th St, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh speaks Punjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center