Dr. Grewal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karanbir Grewal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Yuba City, CA. Dr. Grewal completed a residency at Christ Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Sutter North Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Adventist Health And Rideout. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grewal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Sequoia Hospital/ Interventional Cardiology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sutter North Medical Foundation
Sutter North Medical Foundation440 Plumas Blvd, Yuba City, CA 95991 Existing Patients: (530) 749-3346
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grewal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karanbir Grewal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grewal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grewal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grewal frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Grewal's office is located at 440 Plumas Blvd, Yuba City, CA 95991. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grewal speaks Panjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health And Rideout