Dr. Meler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kara Meler, DO is a family medicine specialist in Clinton, MO. Dr. Meler completed a residency at Umkc School Of Medicine-Community and Family Medicine Residency,. She currently practices at Saint Luke's Primary Care - Clinton and is affiliated with Phelps Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meler is board certified in Family Practice.
- Umkc School Of Medicine-Community and Family Medicine Residency,, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Atsu), Medical School — 2010
- Augustana College, Rock Island, Il, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meler?
She is great at listening and explaining. I also take my teenage son to her and that has worked well. If you liked Dr. Bonnie Ranney, you will like Dr. Meler.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kara Meler, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meler frequently treats Diabetic Polyneuropathy, Allergic Rhinitis, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Meler's office is located at 603 E Gaines Dr, Clinton, MO 64735. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phelps Health