Dr. Kara Carlson, MD is a breast radiology specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Northwestern University Med School. She currently practices at Radia Inc and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Radia728 134th St Sw Ste 120, Everett, WA 98204 Existing Patients: (425) 297-6200
- University Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern University Med School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1992
- 1988, Undergraduate School
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- ODS Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Kara is one of the best doctors I have ever met. If you ever get lucky enough to find her and be treated by her, I assure you that you're in great hands!
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Swedish Issaquah Campus