Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kara Quan, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Elyria, OH. Dr. Quan completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. She currently practices at North Ohio Heart Center and is affiliated with Firelands Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Hosp Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Hosp Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Ohio Heart Center
North Ohio Heart Inc.125 E Broad St Ste 305, Elyria, OH 44035 Existing Patients: (440) 414-9100
St. John Medical Center29000 Center Ridge Rd, Westlake, OH 44145 Existing Patients: (440) 835-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quan?
She took excellent care of me. Is very caring and explained the procedure and put me at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Quan frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Quan's office is located at 125 E Broad St Ste 305, Elyria, OH 44035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health - Allen Hospital
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- UH St. John Medical Center
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center