Dr. Kamyar Kalantar-Zadeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kamyar Kalantar-Zadeh, MD is a nephrology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh completed a residency at SUNY-Brooklyn. He currently practices at Uc Irvine Health and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY-Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Erlanger, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Med Fac Rhein, F Wilhelms U Bonn, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uc Irvine Health101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-7002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh?
Dr Kalantar is so professional and details oriented .He has a extensive knowledge and experience with kidney problems and makes very effective treatment plans with a close follow up.In addition , he is so patient and cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Hyperkalemia, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh's office is located at 101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center